Dreamfyre created on Aardwolf in 2002.
As a mortal, he was one of the most shockingly slow to level ever seen in Aardwolf's history, taking a good 6 years to remort even once, and another 3 years to remort a second time. And that was as far as he got.
From 2002-2003, Dreamfyre was a middle-ranked member of the Crusaders of the Nameless One and was the clan log-keeper for most of that period. He also built 4 rooms which have since been scattered throughout the hall but remain mostly intact.
In 2003 when clan applications opened, he joined with fellow Crusaders Servus and Ronnie to found The Creation of Tao, and remained a member of Tao from 2003 to 2010. He served as a leader of Tao in 2003 and in 2010. A number of the original rooms are his design.
Dreamfyre was made an Immortal on August 26, 2010. He served as a secondary builder on Crynn's Church which went live on December 23, 2010, and built the Palace of Song which went live on April 9, 2011.
His favourite things are to use the Gaardian bathroom when Mandorallen's in it, eating the cake of random unsuspecting mortals, and to chase the other imms around for affection like a puppy.
- The Palace of Song (April 9, 2011)
- Crynn's Church (co-builder with Jubileus, December 23, 2010)
- Wolf Clan / Immortal Team (August 29, 2010 - Present)
- The Creation of Tao (former member/leader, July 28, 2003 - August 29, 2010)
- Crusaders of the Nameless One (former member, July 2002 - July 2003)